The Garage Door Pick Up FAQ How do I search for products?
Use our predictive searchbar at the top of the page to search for any item in our inventory.
How do I place an order
You will need to set up an account with account details filled out in order to place an order. Add items to your cart and go to checkout.
How do I set up an account
Click on the Person icon at the top of the page to set up your account or you will be prompted to create an account during the checkout process..
I've placed my order now what You will receive email notification that your order is ready for pick up. If you included your mobile number you will also receive a text message.
I’m in the area can I come right after I order?
No we need to to collect your items, Please wait until you receive notification.
What do I need to bring with me, when I pick up my order
Order confirmation, credit/debit card used to purchase and valid ID that matches the name on the payment.
What if my order is ready & I can’t pick it up right away how long will you hold my pickup order
before restocking it?
Orders will be restocked after 3 days
Can someone else pick my order up
No, the online account holder needs to pick up
What happens if I placed the wrong order
Orders are not completed until pick up. Call us 706-543-6962 and we can cancel your order
Do I need to be 21 to place an order
Yes. All alcohol sales in the state of Georgia must be to an adult 21 years old or older
Can I return or exchange my entire order or some of my order
No we do not accept returns or exchanges unless a product is defective
When can I place orders
You can place orders 24 hours a day. You will be notified when your order is ready. Orders can be picked from the Garage Door Pick up between the hours of 12pm to 8pm daily.
Do you deliver
We do not currently deliver due to regulations in the State of Georgia but we will in the future if those regulations change
We honor Bottlecapps Rewards program
- All sales require ID verification that purchaser is 21 years of age or older
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase or handle alcoholic beverages, and 21 years old to purchase tobacco products.
- Everyone in your party will be required to show valid ID
- Procurement or delivery of Alcohol to a minor is punishable by a $2,000 fine.
Valid Forms of ID
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Valid Georgia Liquor Identification Card
- Valid Georgia Identification Card
- Valid Passport Issued by the United States or a government that is officially recognized by the United States
- Valid Passport Card for a Passport issued by the United States
- Valid United States issued Military Identification card
We do not accept returns of alcohol sales unless the product is defective.
Gift Card Policy
Gift Cards must be used for in store purchases only. We do not give cash back on gift cards. Gift cards cannot be used for online purchases.
As per Georgia general law, Five Points Bottle Shop reserves the right to correct mismarked and/or incorrect computerized prices. Georgia liquor regulations prevent retailers from selling any alcoholic beverage at a lower price than its cost.
We are closed on the following Holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY SALE.